Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Bonus Activity:Day 2

Bonus Activity: When you finish your interview with Laura, you decide to keep on interviewing people. For this activity, your task is to conduct a real interview with an actual member of your family. Please ask them to think about their five (5) favourite things to do in the out-of-doors. They can be things that they enjoy doing on land or in the water. Post the list of outdoor activities on your blogWho I Interviewed: Sia (sister)
What do you like indoor & outdoor?

Outdoor:
Playing Sports (tag/netball) Camping, Beach - swimming, Trips (Zoo/Tours, Going to the Park

Indoor:

Watch Movies, Read a book, Play games (Online or offline )Cooking, Make a fort out of sheets, Drawing (colour in)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Orana Malia,

    My name is Jacinta and I am excited to say that I will be blogging with you this Winter Learning Journey.

    Thank you for Interviewing your sister Sia and asking her questions about indoor and outdoor activities that interest her. She has a great mixture of different activities but I can see that we have some similar interests around cooking. Does she have any favorite meals that she likes to cook? My favorite cooking dish is Chop suey which is mixed with beef and fresh vegetables like broccoli and carrots. My daughter Shonny loves it!

    I look forward to hearing more from you.

    Cheers,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Malia. I like how you have also put in what your sister likes to do indoors. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete